Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What is Wrong With This Picture?

This past weekend I was very happy to be lounging around in my new Snoopy pajamas. I remember the squeal I let out when I opened them on Christmas. I can’t think of many things that warm my heart like the sight of Snoopy. Karlo doesn’t understand this concept and wasn’t too happy with me when I removed a beautiful and sentimental piece of Croatian pottery from our display cabinet to insert my new Snoopy platter. He questioned whether I was going to buy an Elvis painting for the house too. If you find something in your life that makes you as happy as Snoopy makes me you should surround yourself with it.

So why was I staring at myself in the mirror one night questioning this theory? Here I was, in my “I love Snoopy” PJs, getting ready for bed. I was inspecting my recent hair coloring, applying my anti-wrinkle crèmes, and marveling at the fact that I was doing these things while standing there in children’s pajamas. Maybe Karlo is right. Maybe I am crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You obviously are NOT the only adult who "Loves Snoopy" because I didn't get them in the children's department!!