Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How’s This For a Quote?

Karlo and I had breakfast together this morning in the office. As I was at the water cooler filling up my glass he came over to me and swatted my bony elbow with his big heavy coffee mug. You could hear the sound of my bone resonating off his cup through the entire kitchen. I just glared at him with big eyes as if to say, “Why on earth are you HITTING me?” He laughed and said, “I’m sorry Babe, I forgot you are a girl.” He forgot that I’m a girl! He forgot that his WIFE was a girl??? Was he married to a boy before? Should I develop a complex that I look like a man? I’m even wearing a skirt today! Considering how much physical abuse I take from him on a daily basis I truly wonder how his poor brother ever survived childhood. He had to be one tough kid. Maybe I should ask Santa for protective boxing gear.

No comments: