Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Greetings From Orlando

We arrived in Orlando yesterday after a very (and gratefully) uneventful journey. No travel dramas to amuse you with. Although it makes for pleasant travel, it makes for boring blogging. I don’t even have any trade show booth set-up horror stories. So far everything is going great in Florida. I wish I could say the same for my business at home. That is not going so well and it’s the cause of great stress. Every time I come to my computer I find more orders and more work to do and blogging is the last thing on my mind. I am so incredibly thankful to have my new buddy Robin at home, playing saint, and helping me out with some of the orders. So now, in addition to the stress of the orders that we can’t ship out, I have the added guilt of making Robin do all this work. Never fails, I can never leave home without guilt. I sometimes wish I never had to leave home. Sigh

Tomorrow is our day off and the forecast is promising temps in the 80s. I will be happy to just lounge by the pool and try very hard to relax and not think. I could really use day to decompress. I hope it goes as planned.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I’ve been concentrating on this week’s Dig Our Pics theme which is Food & Drink. Gives me a good excuse to order dessert and exotic drinks with dinner. Maybe tomorrow I’ll take some non-food-related photos.

No comments: