Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Must Have Been Very Good

I must have been very good this year because Santa brought me everything I wanted—including fish. See . . .


Not sure my guppies will be very impressed by their new tank mates, but at least my Christmas stocking didn't stink like Karlo warned me would happen if my 'fish wish' came true.

All in all we had a great Christmas. As usual, the dogs got spoiled on Christmas morning and watching them just made my day.

First they opened their presents.

Then they got treated to some bowls to lick.



Next it was time for some happy back rubbing. Notice the blurry tail in action.

And finally it was time for some posing for the camera.

I'm happy to report that I got a jump on my 'green Christmas' plans. So far I made 14 cloth bags (in addition to the ones I bought pre-made) and the best part is that I used scrap fabric from my quilt-making days. Nothing says 'green Christmas' like recycling old fabric instead of buying and throwing away lots and lots of paper. I'm very proud of myself!

No comments: