Thursday, June 28, 2007

Adios Amigos

In just a few short hours we will be taking off for our trip. I think I’m ready. Well, that means I think I packed everything we need. I know for sure that I’m ready for vacation. I don’t think I ever needed one more! It sure will be nice to get away for some much needed R&R.

But before I go, I just wanted to say a couple of things . . .

First, I want to thank Lisa & Luke 150 more times for watching our hounds while we are gone. We simply can not thank you enough!

I also want to give a shout out to my cousin Eileen and her daughter who just kicked bootie in a triathlon. Actually Elizabeth managed to come in First Place for her age division. You go Lizzy!!!! There’s talk of getting me and Jamie getting involved in next year’s race – wouldn’t that be a hoot?


I’ll be back on July 11th (Karlo is taking right off for a business trip – poor guy) and I would love to go see the Savage Brothers play in Rocky Hill that night. I’m not sure what time they start, but they are playing at the band shell at Elm Ridge Park. If anyone is interested in meeting up, please either email me or call my cell. I would love to see you there.

If you are missing my blog entries over the next couple of weeks and you want to take a virtual vacation to Croatia, here’s a site for you: http://www.croatia.hr/English/Destinacije/Odredista.aspx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The concerts start at 6:30pm I told John to ask you about the Savage Brothers because he figured if they were playing At the park they weren't very good but I told him you liked them. He said now that he is sure you are going he will go too! So I guess we will see you there.