Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Scary Night

Last night was scary and frustrating. I was brave enough to let Karlo dye my hair again. I know, you are probably thinking that was a stupid move, but I have faith that he will keep getting better at it, and if he learns how to do it, it will save me lots of money. Not to mention, time. It is torture for me to sit in the chair at the hairdressers for two hours. What a huge waste of time. I get so antsy sitting there, I want to run out midway through. But with Karlo doing it at home I can multi-task . . . like I did last night.

While I was waiting for my hair to process I was busy reinstalling software on my computer. That STUPID computer finally nearly crapped completely out. I’ve been limping along with it for a couple of months, desperately trying to make it until the move to Eastford. But it was getting to the point where it wouldn’t boot up. That darn computer is nearly new and I’m sure the problems are with good ole Vista. Jury is still out on Vista.

My install was very tricky and scary, but I made it though. I think I was able to do it only because I had a little more patience than usual. I had nowhere else to go with a blue head! And I’m sure you’re wondering how my hair came out. Well . . . last time it turned out pretty orange and I hated it. Only thing is that I got used to the orange hair and now it’s much darker. This time Karlo did the job properly but it’s so much darker that it’s going to take some getting used to. All in all, I’m happy that he’s just willing to help me. Orange, red, brown . . . I guess anything is better than gray so I’ll stop complaining.

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

Brave is not the word I would use for you attempting the at-home color again...

And you know, the two hours at the salon are a great time to sit and RELAX and read some magazines and take time for yourself. You antsy chaos-addict!

Bummer about Vista - that sucks. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

i could not sit for 2hrs either.
karlo will be a professional hair
colorist real soon. in his spare
time he should work at a salon and
just do color for clients. :)