Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Graduate


Tis the season . . . for graduations . . . and I recently discovered that my ‘little’ niece just graduated from grammar school. It’s getting hard to swallow . . . Nicole will be going to Jr. High next year. How is this possible?

And get this . . . her brother John is starting his new job this week. He will be working 35 hours a week as a life guard. Now that is a pretty sweet job, but he’ll be working as many hours per week as me! Nothing like jumping right into the work force. He’s very motivated because he’s turning (yikes) 16 this year and he’s already saving for a car.

So all the kids in my life are not really kids anymore. Jessica is in love. John is working nearly full time and shopping for a car. Nicole is glued to her cell phone and addicted to online shopping. Good grief, life is going by too darn fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy... I remember hanging out with you at my apt. in Glastonbury and you telling me how Penny was pregnant with John. Wow.... We are old.