Friday, June 15, 2007

Another New Favorite


How many people do you know decide they have new favorite things before they even see, try or taste them? Yeah well, I'm a strange bird. But this is a FOR SURE thing . . .

I have been a big fan of Ardman Animation for 10 years. These are the people that created Wallace & Gromit, the Chicken Run and the Ware Rabbit. I don't know what it is about these clay creatures, but I adore them!!!

This morning a friend told me about a new television show starting next Monday. It's called Creature Comforts and its these clay creatures with hilarious personalities. Check out the web site and you can view one of the episodes. Hands down, my new favorite show! Only problem . . . (would you believe) . . . Dad doesn't get Ch. 3. So now it’s becoming crucial that we move SOON. I’ve been sacrificing all sorts of things, but missing this show will be too much for me to handle.

No comments: