Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Big Night Planned

Aside from being excited to color and highlight my hair tonight, I’m also very excited to be taking a trip to the free bookstore, also known as the library. Sometimes it amazes me how seldom people take advantage of this great community perk of borrowing books for free. I can’t remember the last time I visited a library. Well, I guess I can, but the Eastford library doesn’t count as I think I own more books than they have available, and I’ve yet to walk out of there with any books. So tonight we are going to a bigger library in a different town in hopes of finding some books and CDs for our road trip next week. I am so looking forward to the thrill of looking at all the books and hunting for something that interests me. I love books! Too bad I don't have more time to actually read them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way and just said
the same thing to a friend about reading. perhaps i'll go to the library tonight too while the kids are at CCD. thanks!