Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sharp Shooter

Seems I've been falling behind with my blog lately. Karlo and I just have to marvel at how busy our lives are, always. This year was the year that we deemed to be all about fun and relaxation. I'm not quite sure what's going wrong, but it's not working. We can't even find the time to return our library books . . . and we literally drive right by the library on the way to and from work. Simply pathetic.

So what have we been doing? Well, our work week was jam packed with dancing, yoga, and visiting friends and family. We had a really nice time Friday night visiting my family. And this weekend was glorious. We didn't have a single plan and we vowed to make it a fun-filled weekend. I'm still not sure how Karlo tricked me into thinking that staining our gigantic deck would be fun. Because believe you me . . . it was NOT. But I'm glad we got that behind us. Well, mostly behind us. We still need to do those pesky railings and I'm not looking forward to that one bit.

Let's see, what else did we do? We took the motorcycle out a couple of times, we hiked with the dogs, we kayaked, oh and we played with our new toy. What a ball I had shooting again. And I know nobody will believe this but I knocked down a target on my VERY first shot. I still got it.

Here's Karlo preparing to set up the targets.

And here are the victims:


This shows the distance between the gun and the targets.

And here we are shooting.

No comments: