Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

Sing it with me now . . . Tomorrow, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow . . . there'll be sun. Just thinking about tomorrow . . .

OK, enough of that. You get the picture. I can't get that song out of my head. I'm just so excited at the thought of:
  1. Seeing the sun again
  2. Having the weather warm up significantly
  3. Starting our long and relaxing weekend
Not only are we having a pizza party at work during lunch time tomorrow, but after work Karlo and I are planning to go on a shopping and dinner date. What a glorious day it will be.

And the best part is that I'm convinced the improvement in weather will also improve, not only my mood, but also my health. That nasty cold that Karlo so graciously shared with me has been lingering forever. Today is the first day that I am almost starting to feel normal again. Well at least I don't feel like there a painful and foreign object stuck to the front of my face. So I'm hoping that the raising pressure outside will reduce the amount of pressure in my head.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough for me.

No comments: