Monday, March 15, 2010

Pictures from the Outer Banks

I meant to post a link to some pictures today, but as usual the day after returning from vacation was chaotic. Not sure where the day went. I'm also not sure where the night is going. I think something went wrong with Daylight Savings Time. I swear that time is moving at twice the speed that it should be. Is this the new DST feature? Gee, I hope not. I couldn't keep up before.

So without any further ado, I would like to share with you a few of my pics from last week. The shot above is what everybody agreed was the shot of the week. I'm calling it my prized shot. The instructor had it printed and I got to go home with an 8x10 in my hand. That was a nice touch.

Here are a coupe of shots from my first attempt at a sunset:


And here are a couple from my first cold, grumpy sunrise. I needed to get used to this waking up at 4:45 idea.


And a couple more sunsets:


And I'm running out of steam tonight. I think I'll save a few more shots for tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: