Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Botox Filter

I promised my blogging buddy Michelle that I would add some Photoshop Before & Afters to my blog one of these days. I have done some pretty amazing Photoshop overalls in my day and it would have been nice to show off some of them. Only problem is that I always copy over my original photos. This is my way of destroying the evidence of my not-so-stellar orginal photo.

The only Before & After photos I could find on my computer are not nearly as drastic, but were sort of fun. They were using Photoshop's new Botox filter. Let me present Figure #1: Karlo in RAW format, and by that I mean in his true raw self.

(Note: you may have to click on these biggers to view bigger images. The subtle differences can be seen around the eyes.)

And now Figure #2: Karlo after the Botox filter:

I couldn't resist trying this filter on myself too. I can see this coming in very handy over the next couple of decades!

Paula Before:

Paula After:

1 comment:

michelled said...

No fair...you barely have ANY wrinkles to start. I'm the one needing the Botox filter...

I definitely had to enlarge the pics to see the difference.

How about adding a link to my blog on yours? :) I'd like more blogging friends!