Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute One-Liner

Last night Karlo cracked me up with a one-liner, but first I need to back up and explain how it came about . . . Yesterday I wore a sweater that Karlo picked it out all by himself and bought for me as a gift. I couldn’t resist telling Karlo all about the compliments I got throughout the day. I mean this day really stood out as the all-time most compliments I ever received in one day. I had to tell everybody that complimented me that it was all Karlo’s doing. I couldn’t take the credit in any way.

So last night we were watching American Idol and the contestants (or the judges, I can’t remember) were commenting on the “Glam Squad” and how great of a job they did making a particular Idol look fabulous with her hair, makeup, and wardrobe. I instantly whined, “I want a Glam Squad” and Karlo replied, “I’m your Glam Squad.” That was so adorable. And so true. He picks out my clothes, he highlights my hair, he buys me makeup. Where would I be without him?

No comments: