Monday, March 2, 2009

A Little Happiness to Share

I'm not very happy today. Maybe that's just because it’s Monday and it’s cold. But more likely because I’m ticked off at my insurance company. After being a loyal customer and paying all my bills on time for nearly 15 years, those useless thieves decided to drop me as a customer. The mere thought of insurance companies makes me sick right now. They happily take your money for years on end, but the second you need them and try to file a claim, they want nothing to do with you and treat you like a criminal. Uuugh. I don’t even want to discuss it.

In place of more ranting about my displeasure for insurance companies I am going to share some happiness with you. I have been diligent about making a ‘happiness collage” every month and I’m already on my second scrapbook. Looking through these books really does bring joy to my heart. Because I needed a little extra happiness this weekend, I decided to digitally document the book so that I could share it . . .

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

I'm very proud of you for thinking about the positive things in the midst of what sounds just awful. I'm sorry about your stinky insurance company. And I love your book, especially the Ewan McGregor page. :)