Friday, March 20, 2009

My Happiness for Today


In response to Lisa’s last blog posting I’m going to list my Top Ten Things I’m Happy About Today:
  1. Today is P90X Rest Day and let me tell you, it’s glorious to go home and NOT work out.
  2. Today is the first day of Spring – yipppeeeeee. I can’t wait to start spending more time outdoors.
  3. We are picking up a Big Y pizza for dinner tonight and after eating cereal for dinner two nights this week and pretzels one night, I’m ready for a warm meal that I don’t have to cook.
  4. Despite the fact that I’m still doing tax homework and collecting missing information, the latest word from our accountant is that we only owe $5 in Federal taxes! I true miracle. We won’t discuss the State taxes today because it’s Happy Day.
  5. As of yet, Karlo’s finger has not fallen off . . .
  6. My work Hell Week is finally coming to an end and most of the recent work stresses are now being resolved.
  7. I got word yesterday that our mortgage refinance is actually coming through. With a little more paperwork, looks like we may close within 2 weeks. That should put some extra money in our pockets to help stimulate the economy.
  8. My coworker is bringing me his 400mm Nikon VR zoom lens today so I can play with it all weekend. I’m planning on baiting some deer and ‘shooting’ them from the deck. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
  9. We have no extra curricula activities to do tonight. We are going home . . . and staying there. Bliss.
  10. Did I mention that today was P90X Rest Day?????

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Yay for happy news!