Monday, March 21, 2011

More Photos From Our Trip


After a brief tour of Salt Lake City we finally made our way back to the East Coast. There wasn't all that much to see in Salt Lake City, unless of course, you're really interested in churches. There were no shortage of those! We strolled around for a couple of hours, but the skies were gray and the temps were much chillier than being in the desert. I was already missing the desert climate. We found a nice little brewery and had a positively delicious lunch. I think from now on I only want to eat at breweries because our experiences have been superb. Yummy. Luckily the entire trip home was completely uneventful and no good stories came of it. I thank Southwest for that :-)

If you want to see some more pictures from the trip I uploaded two albums to picasa. Click here to see some shots of the pretty scenery.

And here to see some more silly snapshots while hiking and biking.

No comments: