Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week in Pictures

I lost count of which week this is so I'm going to end up with a lot of blog posts that have this same title . . .

Here's what last week looked like:

#80
Big excitement today. We brought some much needed food home to our empty pantry.

#81
Karlo and Cooper practice levitating. I only wish the sun was out so you can see the shadows between their feet and the pavement. And look at all that stupid snow still in our yard.

#82
I had an interesting assignment at work this day. I had to take photos of some of the strangest things found in people's offices. This chicken coop happens to be in my office. It's a real movie prop from the Chicken Run. Long story, don't ask.

#83
Today was my first run of the year. I figured I should be in great shape after our bike trip and I did OK, but there's no doubt I would prefer to pedal. I have to regain my running legs, but there's plenty of time for that.

#84
And speaking of running, this guy seems to have to problem with the sport despite doing nothing but laying around all winter.

#85
You already know the story of my beloved ducks. Only I could completely fall in love with creatures that I got within 10 feet of for 20 minutes. I've yet to see them again and my heart is breaking. I'm glued to the window today.

#86
Do I even need to explain what's going on here? But once again, the GoPro managed to disappoint so I have no footage to show you. I may keep that stupid piece of crap long enough to attempt 'doggie cam' one more time. After that it's a goner. I already bought a replacement!

1 comment:

tina said...

the dogs jumpping with karlo is so funny, it just cracked me up...