Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scrambling to Catch Up With Life

Life has been a bit chaotic since getting back from vacation. Seems there is never enough time to do all I need or want to do. For instance, I've been dying to look at the video clips we took on vacation and make a little movie of my pics and videos. I simply can not wait to do this project, but I don't see any time in sight for that to happen. So much other stuff is in the way and it's frustrating.

One good (make that great) thing that happened was that I am now officially done with my yoga class. I was supposed to have one more class to teach, but because of the snow cancellations and my crazy travel schedule we just couldn't coordinate dates with the school. Instead of killing ourselves to find an alternate location I decided to just cut the session short. I figured if anybody complained I would refund their money. Guess what? It was no problem at all and I got off the hook for teaching my last class. Just like that. What a relief.

In the midst of not having any free time, I did manage to enter a photo contest. The contest was to shoot a shiny and reflective object - the thing that scares me the most. I tried really hard to execute a cool idea that I had, but that failed miserably – and like I had time to keep trying it. Instead I sent in a picture that I took last Fall and it was just published on the contest blog today. Yipeeee. Check it out and see if you can guess which one is mine.

1 comment:

tina said...

your photo is from chicago the reflection in the hugh sphere.