Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OK I Lied

I never dreamed I would find the time to make a video, let alone two videos, but I found some cool ways to cheat and have most everything automated. I wish I could find a service to do this for most of my life, but I'll keep searching for that solution. In the meantime I'm gonna enjoy this cool video maker. Here are a couple little creations I made tonight in under 30 minutes.

This one is a silly little movie trailer made from the horrific little video snippets we took with that darn GoPro camera:



And this one is a longer movie of just the still pictures:

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

I could tell by your style that Peanut was your costume designer.

That trailer is a hoot! I actually haven't watched the other video yet, I had to watch the trailer twice. Too cute!

tina said...

I loved the movie clip, so cool! Can't wait to show the kids.