Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How Could This Happen?


I watched a Peanuts television show last night that I never saw before. How is this possible? I am the biggest Snoopy fan I know . . . and probably the only adult that still religiously watches every Peanuts TV special. I can’t get enough of them. I’m still a kid at heart and I will go to my grave with the same love for Snoopy that I had when I was a child.

But how on earth did I miss an entire program all these years? The title was “You’re Not Elected Charlie Brown” and it was produced in the 70’s. I’m wondering if I developed my severe aversion to politics at an early age and that is why I never watched it. The funny thing is that the program voiced my complete opinion of politicians. God I loved Charles Shultz!

I hope you all watched the Great Pumpkin last night and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

You should try to catch the show CPTV had on Charles Schultz (there's a new bioraphy book of him out now). The CPTV thing was on Monday night, it was fantastic. Lots of old cartoons, stories about the Schultz family and their scandals, and a big section on the a Charlie Brown Christmas. I love a Charlie Brown Christmas. Doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo......

Unknown said...

And nobody told me about this BEFORE it was aired?

I just looked on CPTV's website and I can't find when it will air again. I must be a block head.

Anonymous said...

Oh no . . . Doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo . . . from here to X-mas!