Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Still Alive

Well, the show hasn't killed me yet. I made it through the first full day and unfortunately I didn't take Nicole or Lisa's suggestion. I have my Benadryl, but I'm afraid the side effect of completely knocking me out is worst than the heach ache, cough and runny nose. The day is hard enough to get through awake. And although I would have loved the Rita's ice, the hall is FREEZING. I wore my jacket all day today and still shivered non-stop. Tomorrow I am not wearing my coporate uniform. Screw that. I'm wearing the big sweater that I thankfully packed. I'm in charge of the booth so I make the rules. It's my booth and I can what I want to, do what I want to. (You have to sing that part for the full effect).

I brought my super funky new company digital camera on this trip with the hopes of walking around the city and taking some photos for the blog. Only I don't see it happening. I just don't have the energy. I'm sorry. I will bring it to Gibson though, I promise. And Jamie, I'm already working on a deal for you. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

Benadryl will make you sleepy. Take something that won't knock you out, like Advil Cold & Sinus or Tylenol Cold. There's no sense in being miserable when a couple of pills could make you feel better. At least that's what all the drug pushers say...

Anonymous said...

Nothing works as quickly and effectively as a bite of fresh jalapino. Instantly cleans your head and the side effects are always predictable.

Jamie said...

I'm all a-twitch with anticipation :).

Take DayQuil (the day version of NyQuil)... it does a nice job, works pretty quick and doesn't knock you out.