Monday, November 9, 2009

Important Announcement

We got through a difficult weekend and now it’s time for some happier blog topics . . .

I’m very excited to announce the grand opening of my new gallery. Remember the “Love Shack?” Well, it will soon be the official home Green Valley Arts, my very own artist studio. I always wanted my crafts displayed in a gallery somewhere, but who’s got the time to scout out galleries and beg them to take my work? It was much easier to just build my own! Cross another thing off my Bucket List – Have my work displayed in a gallery . . . [done]

And the grand opening is in conjunction with Artist Open Studios. What is Artist Open Studios you ask? It’s an event that happens once a year in the Northeast corner of the state. Well actually, these events happen all over the place, but the one I’m participating in is in the “Quiet Corner of CT.” Artists that live in this area open up their studios and/or homes to the public for two weekends (November 28-29 and December 5-6 from 10 AM – 5 PM). It’s a fun event and a chance to visit many different artists and view their works. Everybody, of course, will have items on display for sale that would make terrific and unique Christmas presents. Although the AOS web site is horrific, I will share it in case you want to check it out: http://aosct.org/

I invite you all to stop and visit during these weekends. I would be honored to see you. You can also view my new website here: www.greenvalleyarts.com.

3 comments:

michelled said...

OMG - I am so impressed. You new site is awesome and your stuff is even better!!! Great job. I'm so impressed.

tina said...

congratulations!! we look forward
to seeing your art and hanging out.

lgaumond said...

Beautiful!