Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snapshots from Chicago




Ok so I'm a week late. I just got off the phone with Karlo, who is sitting in the airport in Charlotte and it flashed me back to just a week ago when I was in his shoes. Only my shoes were in Chicago. I was thinking back at how unpleasant it is to be stuck traveling alone, wandering around an airport and wishing you could push the clock ahead. It's funny that I was wishing I could push the clock ahead last night and now I realize that I wouldn't want to switch places with Karlo. I thought I had it so hard taking care of the hounds by myself, but as it turns out the job has been quite easy. OK, there was one accident in the crate today, but the bedding has already been washed (along with the guilty dog) and come to find out, it was really Karlo's fault for failing to give me one important piece of dog care information. That's OK. Karlo can make it up to me when he gets up at 5 am tomorrow to let Cooper out.

I think I got a little side tracked. All I really wanted to say was, "Here are some snapshots I took from my hotel room in Chicago last week." One was taken at sunset, one at night, and one just before day break.

No comments: