Thursday, November 12, 2009

Making Progress

I haven’t exactly called a doctor yet, but I did seek some advice from a paramedic friend so that is progress in regards to my health. OK, maybe that’s a stretch, but I’m working on it.

In regards to my business I took a much bigger step. Last night I shook hands with my new business partner. I offered one half of my YogaDudes business to my friend Sue who, for some reason, was thrilled to enter into a deal that creates all kinds of work with very little profits. Ooops, maybe I shouldn’t tell her that. Anyway, I couldn’t be happier about this partnership. Just knowing that I’m no longer alone in this relieves a great deal of stress. Now I have a backup when I travel and two heads are always better than one.

And speaking of two heads, four hands are definitely better than two. I also hired a very hard-working immigrant last night to assist in some of the dirty work. Once he heard that YogaDudes would be holding its first ever company Christmas party next year he decided he wanted in on the action. So please meet the newest member of the YogaDudes sweat shop:

3 comments:

lgaumond said...

You're too funny.

tina said...

your title is spelled wrong, i
believe it should read "progress"

Unknown said...

Ooops. Thanks T!