Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another New Favorite TV Show

I just stumbled across another ‘Fringe-like’ favorite show. It’s not like Fringe in a scary, intense, eerie way, but it is like Fringe in a heart-pumping, keeps me wide awake until 10 PM sort of way. Believe me, there are not many things that can keep me awake while lying on the couch. This new show is called “Human Target” and it is very James Bondish. The story lines are exactly the same type of 007 plots and the lead man is just as handsome as Bond – only these stories only last one hour, which just happens to be the extent of my attention span. I can do just about anything for one hour, but almost nothing holds my attention for longer than one hour. I personally think all movies should have a one-hour limit. Did I mention that I took a nap in the theater in the middle of Avatar?

So you gotta check this new show out. It was on this week on both Tuesday and Wednesday night, on Fox at 9 PM. I’m not sure which night will be its regularly scheduled night. It was smart of Fox to run the premier right after American Idol. Is anybody watching American Idol? And if so, are you also finding yourself singing, “Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground?” I can NOT seem to get that stupid song out of my head.

No comments: