Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking Matters Into My Own Hands . . . To Fix My Hands

It’s that time of year again. The anger, frustration, and maybe even depression is starting to set in due to the terrible skin condition that plagues me every winter. I get so irritated that I have to live with the inconvenience of not being able to use my hands for every day tasks without severe pain. The simplest things; like washing dishes, folding laundry, pulling up and zipping my darn pants, or a litany of other every day tasks become so incredibly slow and difficult. It makes me want to scream. I find myself spending time thinking about moving South to escape the problem. I’m actually formulating plans and timetables of how to make it happen sooner, rather than later.

But this past weekend, after returning from a hand-numbing hike in the woods, Karlo pointed out the fact that I should be taking matters into my own hands. Why should I just live like this with no help from my doctors? I believe in alternate healing and homeopathic remedies and there must be some way to solve this problem. I got really energized and decided to do more research.

And the only thing (other than the obvious fix of moving South) that I found was a bottle of magic drops called Circu Live that claim to fix poor circulation. Hell, I’m willing to give it a try. So I ordered a bottle and it’s due to arrive in a few days. I cannot wait to see if it makes a difference.

1 comment:

tina said...

wow, perhaps once i see what results you get i can use it on my
toes.