Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photo Challenge



I'm going to come through with some photos today, but unfortunately at the cost of words. I'm rushing as usual and I only have time to briefly explain my biggest photo challenge to date. Earlier this week I had a photo/video assignment on-location at a customer's shop. These days are always terrifying because I fear the worst will happen . . . my equipment will fail me, the subject matter will be particularly challenging, or I will make stupid mistakes that can jeopardize the success of the project. So much can go wrong and I'm still such a rookie in the video world. I'm also still a rookie in the photography world too and this last job was a challenge. Luckily I have a Nikon friend at work with much nicer equipment than my own. With the help of his (non-auto focus) lens I managed to come back with some decent pictures of the ridiculously small parts.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Wow, that's a really big quarter.