Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Dream Come True

I always wanted a fish tank at work. I always wanted salt water fish. I always wanted fish that don't eat real food and make real poop. I always wanted a pretty tank that I don't have to clean. At last my wish as come true . . .



This is my sweet new 27" iMac sitting on my desk at work. I sprung for the $20 fish tank application and it's amazing. There are tons of different backgrounds to choose from and I decide which species and how many of them I want to fill the tank. Although you can barely hear it in the video, it has soothing bubbly sounds like a real tank. I can 'tap' on the glass (with my mouse of course) and scare the fish. And I can even feed them virtual food and watch them eat it. The good news is that the fish don't die if I don't feed them. At least I don't THINK they do. Boy, wouldn't that be a hoot . . . if I killed my VIRTUAL fish like I do my real fish! I can see my work productivity dropping like a brick.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

That is adorable. Totally worth $20.