Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On Strike


I was going to post a blog entry to announce that I’m on strike due to the overwhelmingly disappointing response to my request for comments on the Brand Loyalty post. There are no excuses. I switched my comment settings back so you didn’t need FBI credentials in order to post a comment. Yet I only got one comment. How sad and disappointing. So I went on strike for a couple of days. OK, not really. I was actually sidetracked with making my third volume of the printed edition of my blog. Last year’s book topped out at 224 pages (or something close to that) and it took me a few nights to get it all organized and ready for print. After getting it all laid out I realized how lack luster the pages where that didn’t include photos. It made me want to set a goal for trying to post a picture with every entry . . . and here I am with my first entry since making this new goal and I have no picture. Pitiful. Does a screen capture count? I’ll get my act together one of these days.

1 comment:

michelled said...

I must get bonus points for being your only poster for your Brand Loyalty.

I have made 3 blurb books since we met. I haven't done my blog yet because it's big job, although I did slurp it. I'm wondering whether you got a lot of resolution warnings? IF not, do you only include small pictures on your blog? I think I might have to go back and pull some pics at high res to get the result I'm looking for.