Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Sunny Day in Washington

Ok, the truth is that the locals say, "If it's not raining, it's sunny!" So, no rain today and I'm calling it 'sunny.' I think this is as good as it gets around here. I lucked out yesterday and did manage to see some sun. I spent some time strolling around Tacoma. I visited the glass museum and walked around the University of Washington campus. My coworker (that happens to live in WA) showed me around, took me to lunch and treated us to a spectacular boat ride in Gig Harbor. The sun was out and the weather was perfect. I had a blast. The picture above is my favorite. It's the harbor from the dog's (Sully) perspective. This dog belongs to my co-workers daughter and if we didn't have to fly home, I would have stolen him. Here are some other pictures from my day yesterday.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

OMG I am moving to Tacoma. I'm sold! I looooove that artists' colony and everything there looks so beautiful. Quick, show some rainy day pictures so I won't sell my house and buy a plane ticket.

Oh, and when I first saw the picture of Sully on the boat, I thought "is that a GOAT on a BOAT?"