Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update From Seattle

The weather has been warm and sunny for the past two days. Unfortunately we spent most of Sunday in the air and all of yesterday in an office. sigh. We took a nice drive around the block last night and found this beautiful site of Mt. Rainer. Just about everybody around this place has an amazing view of the mountain. Well, when the weather is clear enough to actually see it. This area would easily steal my heart if the climate was better. I'm pretty sure I would pack up and move out here if it wasn't so cold, wet and dreary. Oh well, I guess that's a good thing because I'm not all that eager to move again anytime soon.

This afternoon I'm off to Gig Harbor. I think there is a glass museum, boutique shopping and a boat ride in my future. Thank goodness I packed my fleece.

More to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.