Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Greetings From WA



I started off my last blog posting joking about the sunny day in Seattle and as it turned out, it actually did end up a nice sunny day. We spent the first part of the day working in the office, but that was the cloudy part. After lunch it turned beautiful and we headed to a gorgeous park called Point Defiance. We hiked through a non-tropical rain forest that had many overlooks to the Puget Sound. Then we visited the zoo and I had a ball seeing all the animals. As it turns out, there is a sister park to the zoo not too far away. And this other park is more of a safari where you drive through and see the animals roaming free, instead of in their jail cells (as Karlo calls the zoo accommodations). They show a moose on their brochure and there are supposedly four moose roaming free there. I asked what the chances are that I will see one and I've been told very good. So help me, if we go there and I DON'T see a moose . . . . uuuugh, I will be very disappointed. Not sure if I can take the disappointment so I'm not sure we will really go. Stay tuned for more news on that.

For more pictures from yesterday's travels, please click here.

No comments: