Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Debut as a Line Dancer

Look out Carrie Underwood . . . Paula is breaking into the country music world. I have to admit, it was fun! I think I'll be taking line dancing next year too. Maybe I can even twist Karlo's arm to join me. Although that might be kind or hard, considering his job this year was to be the Good Humor Man. I have no idea how many ice creams he bought and ate during my 20 minutes of fame.

Side note: we are leaving tomorrow for Seattle for a week. Unfortunately, I will NOT have internet access most of the time. I will try my best to find some wi-fi spots. Too bad I don't drink coffee because I think Starbucks offers free internet and Lord knows there are enough Starbucks in Seattle. I'll do my best to blog as much as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after being away from my computer
for a few days it was great to see
ya tearin' up the dance floor.
no hootin' and hollerin'?