Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 365 - So Far

I'm very proud of myself. I managed to take a photo every day for the past 9 days. And here they are:

Day 1
My buddies Sue & Tim tie the knot on New Year's Eve.

Day 2

Jess loved her new cowboy wellies.

Day 3
An Angry Birds session.

Day 4
The arrival of my new camera equipment.

Day 5
I drank 3 frozen margarita's at Sue's this night.

Day 6
Portraits with Jess.

Day 7
Dinner with toddlers.

Day 8
Christmas card photo shoot.

Day 9
Woke up to lots of beautiful snow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

lgaumond said...

Oh my goodness... I can't wait for next year's Christmas card.

Unknown said...

BITE YOUR TONGUE Lisa!!!! But it will be cute ;-)

tina said...

Hi Jess, good to see ya...
Great photos Paula

Jamie said...

so, um, where are the rest of them??