Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not the Only Blogger


I never got around to writing a blog post this afternoon. That's because I was busy working on Karlo's blog. That's right, Karlo has his very own blog. He's had it dormant for quite some time, but he recently got re-energized to start contributing to it again. I'm so proud of his efforts so far. He has articles written for the next month.

Now don't get all excited. Lord knows none of my readers will want to also read his blog. He's writing about what he knows best – multiaxis machining. I prefer my own specialty of rambling on about . . . nothing in particular, but I am proud of my baby. Today I freshened up his site and added a new page specifically for all the magazines that he's had articles published in. I know you know that he's written a book, but did you know he's also been published in a few different industry trade magazines? Check it out here.

Keep up the good work Karlo!

1 comment:

tina said...

I thought it was great and even left Karlo a message. I feel it is always good to learn something new :)