Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photos of the Week 7

#52
A day that I don't really want to remember, but will likely never forget . . . nor recover from.

#53
My day started off pretty good when I arrived to my office to find these items on my desk: my new (used) laptop, a 500mm lens that a friend is letting me borrow, and a photography magazine that Jill gives me when she's done reading.

#54
Haircut night, and my hairdresser trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing with my phone.


#55
My new "Dellapple" laptop. Just to make myself feel better I slapped an Apple sticker on the front of the laptop. Still runs like a PC, but at least it's cuter this way.


#56
Karlo leaves town and I resort to pretzels for dinner.

#57
Tina's girls are thrilled to each have their own laptop. They wasted no time gettin' busy.

#57a
I struggled with the photo of the day here so I'm breaking the rules and posted an alternate picture of Tina modeling with a bag we also loved. Luckily I didn't decide to make this too!


#58
I made these awhile ago, but for some reason they are still hanging out in the kitchen and I just happened to be sitting at the counter with my camera today . . . so well-la, my picture of the day.

3 comments:

tina said...

so how did the mittens come out???

tina said...

very nice necklaces!!!

Unknown said...

The mittens were a bit of a disaster, but I do think I can do better next time. I modified the pattern. Now I just need a wool sweater. Gotta find time to back to the Thrift store! If I ever figure this out maybe we can have a project day with the kids. We can all make a pair :-) Do you still have a sewing machine?