Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Recap in Photos

My weekly recap in photos:

#38
I waste time shopping for new bathing suits that I never end up buying. I can't even bring myself to look at the gardening catalogs.

#39
Fired a new batch of glass. Not sure I'm happy with any of the results.

#40
Our bikes remained empty tonight despite the night being a designated 'riding' night. We just plain slacked for no good reason. And it felt good.

#41
We said our final goodbyes to my Aunt Bev today. It was a long and hard day.

#42
Because there isn't already enough stress in my life! We spent most of Friday night in the emergency room of Day Kimball hospital. Good news is that all is well again. Details will be spared. Karlo will already kill me for this much info.

#43
We attended a lovely Valentine's themed dinner party. It was nice to get together with friends and share some good laughs. Too bad my stomach was still recovering from the recent stresses. But I still had a lot of much needed fun.

#44
It took me 3 seasons of knitting (yes, that was 3!) to finish my last scarf project. I finally gave my Dad the scarf that I thought I would never finish. That means it's time to start another project that I may never finish. Look how I matched the yarn to the cover of my knitting book! I would take a picture of the scarf every week, but the length of my progress may not be detectable week to week. Perhaps I'll take yearly photos of it!

1 comment:

tina said...

I hope Karlo is doing well...take care