Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 14 in Pictures

#94
This was an exciting day indeed. UCONN wins the NCAA champaionship and I managed to stay awake for the final seconds.

#95
The picture says it all. Karlo and I went to Hartford to visit Dad. I planned to take a picture of the delicious First & Last Tavern pizza, but I forgot :-(

#96

Is this shoe & sock combination really THAT bad? Karlo teased me and called me a gypsy all day. He's such the fashion critic.


#97
One of the many piles of stubborn snow still left in our yard. Next week they better all be gone!


#98
The dreaded tick day. That little spec on the paper at the top of the picture is the actual tick that we extracted from my bellybutton. If you zoom up on the photo you can actually see it's legs.

#99
The first toenail painting of the season. Yeah. I did this in preparation for the cruise. Unfortunately Peanut got involved and wrecked my paint job.

2 comments:

tina said...

YEAH UCONN!!...now i want pizza and it is 10 am...Karlo is soooo right about your shoe/sock combo.. here comes the sun... disgusting beyond belief tick...LOVE Peanut!!

tina said...

OK i left my previous message before i read your tick blog. You know me so well, I could not read the whole blog.