Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today my Dad turns 80 years old! I still can't believe it. He seems so young. For instance, the picture above was taken this past summer. Dad went out for his first-ever ATV ride through the woods. My brother was very concerned about this (with good reason - look at who was driving the ATV), but Dad came back grinning from ear to ear, reporting that he had a ball and wished he could ride all day long.

Dad stays young by keeping busy. Most of his days are spent running back and fourth to Haddam, being involved with every aspect of the construction of the new house. No doubt he will soon be busy with carpentry work as well. I hope I take after you Dad!

Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Karlo said...

Happy Birthday Dad and many happy returns!

Karlo

lgaumond said...

Aw, happy birthday Paula's dad!

Anonymous said...

Happy,Happy Birthday Mr. Romano
and many more to come.