Thursday, April 17, 2008

Now I'm Curious

Lisa's last comment has me wondering what it looks like in your backyard. Yes, yours. We still don't have any signs of buds on our trees. Although I did notice today that Tolland seems to be springing to life. Does anybody have actual leaves yet? Who has buds? Who, besides Karlo and I, are still living with not so much as a bud on a tree? Inquiring minds want to know. Since I have no time to go driving around the state (and the nearby states), I want to know what it looks like in Rocky Hill, Andover, Middletown, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island, California (wait, CA doesn't count. It's been nice forever there and I don't want to hear about it) . . . I better get some comments from all over. Tell me . . . leaves no leaves, buds no buds, what's flowering?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The buds have come along time ago. The daffodils and tulips too. The azaleas and roses are in blooms now. It is nice that everything blooms so early because they blooms multiple times per year.

From CA Sue

Anonymous said...

we have buds in rocky hill