Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Swinging Pleasure



As if the horse wasn't exciting enough for me, this past weekend Karlo also hung our new porch swing. I didn't blog about it yesterday because it was cushion-less and too uncomfortable to sit on. Well, I guess when you compare it to the comfort level of the horse, it wasn't so bad. But last night our pretty new seat cushion arrived. I couldn't wait to place it on the swing and test it out. It's bliss. How inviting does our little porch look now? I just want to sit there and sip a lemond-aid. Wait, make that a Mojito. Now that would be nice. And someday this porch swing may look out over my new goldfish pond - no pressure Karlo (but now everybody will be expecting to see it when then visit!)

Oh and speaking of my horse, last night we were watching Dancing With the Stars, and as Karlo was talking to his mother (in Hungarian), I recognized my horse's name. I clearly heard "T-on-sow-sh" in his sentence so I questioned why he was talking about my horse. Come to find out, the literal translation for Tancos is 'Dancer.' I named my horse Dancer without even knowing it. Now I love the name even more! Next year we may even buy a Prancer or Vixen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love both swings and probably by the time i get out there to sit on
them you pond will get done.

lgaumond said...

How cozy! I like how you hung the swing at an angle like that.