Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time Crunch

I am having trouble finding the time to blog this week. I'm afraid that may only get worse until the end of next week. This is our total crunch time at work and our home life is not much better. As a matter of fact, today was the first day since January that I missed my 5 minute meditation. That makes me very sad. I am going to have to try to meditate at 10PM tonight and we all know how that is going to shake down. I'll be sound asleep within 30 seconds. sigh.

I am writing this blog post now with one eye on the laptop and one on the TV. I can't miss my American Idol. And since I can't come up with a darn interesting thing to say at the end of this hellish bad day, let me take this perfect opportunity to show you a couple of neat pictures of my nephew John. He not only played a solo in a jazz band in Disney World, but he also marched in the Disney Parade. And by the looks of American Idol, I'm sure he sounded much better than the Idols do tonight. Good job John!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO John!

Anonymous said...

Check out the Rocky Hill post from last Friday for Disney pictures and article and this week there will be pictures and an article about their performance in the play "The Music Man" at the Bushnell on Sunday April 27th. this new band director is really keeping them busy and EXPOSED TO THE PUBLIC!