Monday, December 21, 2009

I Should Take Lessons



I should have taken some lessons from the rest of my family not only on how to have fun and enjoy the holiday spirit, but also on how to relax and get some much needed rest. Seems most of the other living creatures in the house have no problem doing this on a weekend day.

But I didn't watch and learn. I just kept going and going . . . until I finally woke up with a cold that knocked me out and I had no choice but to make my way to the couch, and stay there. uuugh. The cold that has been threatening to blossom since last Monday has finally attacked. What the heck took it so long? Well, I'm not going to complain. Better now than during Christmas. Maybe I'll go curl up with Cooper in front of the wood stove right now for some R&R. That along with a cup of tea should make me feel better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Nothing was funnier than watching Cooper come flying into my office trying to figure out where all that squeaking was coming from. That made my day :-) And sorry the video is so dark. I'm a still photographer, not a video girl :-(

lgaumond said...

How cute! Cooper's such a sweetie. And the everybody sleeping on the floor picture is adorable. I hope you feel better soon.