Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something I Forgot to Mention

I meant to post a little blurb about the fact that I changed some settings on this blog. I used to let anybody post a comment, but with the amount of spam comments I've gotten over the past two months, I snapped. You now must jump through hoops to be able to post a comment and I apologize for that. I may some day change the settings back, but right now I'm in no mood spamming nonsense. If you remember the Shriek movie . . . I'm a donkey on the edge! Not to be messed with. At least not for the rest of this year. So please bare with me.

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

You're a donkey? I thought you were a giraffe.

lgaumond said...

Wow, some hoops you put in my way, there. I had to hit "publish" to get my comment posted. Phew! Almost made it not worth the trouble.