Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Come to This

Well this is what I've been driven to. After an incredibly bad and stressful day where I was pushed to the brink of tears over my yoga business, I just coudn't take it any more. I told Karlo on the way home that I wrote to a friend this afternoon and told her that I want to run away, hide in a closet and drink until I passed out. If you know me, you realize that things must be pretty bad . . .because I don't really drink. So as soon as we got home Karlo asked, "So what are we drinking?" I wasn't actually serious about drinking, but I figured what the heck? I could use to relax a little. So I reached for the unopened bottle of Hungarian Plum Brandy. Knowing how much I love plum wine I actually started to look forward to the sweet-tasting treat. Well, I was in for a surprise. This stuff was terrible! Holy burning, non-tasting nastiness. But I drank no less than 5 shots anyway. And it did the trick. I relaxed, ate dinner, played with the dogs, took a shower and basically did nothing productive all night. And I liked it. If orders are still coming in tonight, they can wait. Why should I stress and scramble because customers are lazy and wait until the last darn minute to shop? Too bad. I like my new attitude. I should drink nasty plum brandy more often!

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

Yes, yes you should.

You should also post shop policies on the site detailing the shipping guidelines and the deadline for Christmas delivery.

(Good for you for relaxing, BTW!)

tina said...

love the photo's