Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Week Recap

It was a busy week for sure and with the finger issues flaring I didn’t have the heart to endure the painful typing. So to recap the busy week . . . in a nutshell:

Just a few weeks ago Karlo and I marveled at the fact that we are now in the New Year and we have no vacation plans for 2010. I normally have our vacations planned out two years in advance, but this time I seemed to run dry. Our last trip to Italy and Spain caused me so much stress that I just couldn’t muster up the energy to start researching new trips. So I blamed Cooper!

But then we bought our new free-feeding contraptions and there went my excuse for not planning a vacation. So 2 weeks ago I started to think about some options and one week later I have two different trips booked. And I must say, aside from a little date confusion, getting special permissions from work, and some nerve-racking calls to United Airlines, it went pretty smoothly. It took all week to do, but it’s done and now I can just sit back and wait for Spring. Ah Spring, just the thought of it is like taking a mental vacation. Our first trip will be to the Outer Banks in March and that is less than a month away. Yippee.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Yay for you!

Want to hear my week in three words?

"Motorcycle, Not Vacation."

We're calling Luke's new bike "Jamaica".