Friday, February 19, 2010

Why oh Why?

I am so frustrated. I'm sitting here at my computer impatiently waiting for my new software to load. The new software that I just bought for WINDOWS. Uuuugh, it makes me so darn mad that I'm still tied to Windows and can't seem to make a clean break away from it over to the Mac. I get nothing but frustrated every time I need go back and fourth. I wonder how many years down the road it will be before I can function completely in the Mac OS. It can't come soon enough for me.

And now I must get back to the pleasant task of figuring out how the heck to use QuickBooks. This is sure to be a fun weekend. NOT.

1 comment:

tina said...

quickbooks...it should not take a whole weekend to learn something with the word quick in it, right?
good luck, i have no idea what that does for your computer.