Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Charlie Brown Special Day


Almost as exciting as the holiday itself, tonight the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special will air. I’m not sure what I like more, watching Snoopy on TV or celebrating the actual holidays. I can’t think of many things that warm my heart more than Snoopy does. When I was decorating our Christmas tree this weekend I couldn’t help but think about my father’s never-ending question of, “When are you going to grow out of this Snoopy thing?” I think it’s safe to say the answer to that question is NEVER. Not one part of me felt childish or silly as I hung dozens upon dozens of Snoopy ornaments on the tree. I thought back to all the spectacularly decorated trees that I’ve seen in high-end department stores or classy hotels. I always marveled at their beauty, but I wouldn’t trade them for my Snoopy tree. Nothing beats a Snoopy tree!

No comments: