Sunday, November 2, 2008

Looking Forward to the Work Week

So I can relax more. I am exhausted. I’m pretty sure that I work less at work and I’m looking forward to the break. This weekend was a blur – even with the extra hour. When are we going to get a daylight savings that gives us an extra day, or week? Now that I could really use. Aside from a couple of nice hikes and a short motorcycle ride I worked my tail off this weekend. The house is a tiny bit cleaner, but most of my time went into my side business. I’m coming up to my busiest time of year and I’m so not ready. This is called ‘scramble mode’ and I hate it. You would think after 5 years of this I would learn, but I never do. I’m starting to panic about Christmas shopping. Not a stitch is done nor do I have the slightest plan of how it’s going to get done. I need some elves and fast. Where can hire some elves?

No comments: